UMIDIGI UWatch Overview
Do you want to be able to keep track of your child’s whereabouts and safety at all times? The Umidigi Smart watch for kids can do just that! This wearable smart device is perfect for parents who want the added peace of mind that comes with knowing their child is always within reach. Plus, it’s also a great way to promote healthy habits and playful exploration in young ones.
Our team researched and tried Umidigi smartwatches and we have compiled a list of the top 4 smartwatches from this brand that are great for kids.
Disclaimer: Umidigi smartwatches don’t really focus on kids, but we believe that their smartwatches are good for kids because of the functionality and design that fashionable kids love.
Keep reading to learn more about the different Umidigi Smartwatches.
What’s in the Article
Umidigi Uwatch 3S (Best Overall Smartwatch for Kids)
Umidigi Uwatch 2S (Best Alternative Smartwatch for Kids)
Umidigi Uwatch3 (Most Versatile)
Umidigi Urun (Best Smartwatch for Kids Fitness)
It is always a parent’s mission to encourage their kids to be active, safe and pursue an education. This is only made possible if the child is constantly engaged with his environment and surroundings. However, not all parents are able to put in the time and effort to make sure their kids stay safe engaged in the right manner. Until smart watches Umidigi Smart watch for kids come into picture.
This makes everything easy for those parents that are really busy at work or have other priorities to attend to. Umidigi smart watch is designed for kids with a lot of features that make it easy to use and very entertaining.
Let’s check this brand more closely.
UMIDIGI Uwatch 3S – Best Overall
The Umidigi Uwatch 3S is a follow-up to the Umidigi Uwatch 2S, which was released earlier this year. And, as you will see, this is a corrected version of the previous smartwatch. Because now it has an Sp02 sensor that measures the concentration of oxygen in the blood. The Uwatch 2S received an update that removed the Spo2 features from its software. I assume this was due to the hardware not being able to support them. Everything else is the same, so you get the same circular design and the same basic color display. The software and the functions are identical, except for one measurement, Sp02.
The Uwatch 3S, however, delivers up to 15 days on a single charge when its smart functions are active. There’s also the 24/7 heart rate monitoring, and the aforementioned Blood Oxygen monitoring. And multiple sports modes, but it does not rely on Android Wear. Some would see it as an advantage, but we’ll just have to see if Umidigi has managed to build a balanced device. Some might think the high price of other smartwatches is unjustified. The Uwatch 3S is said to offer as many as 15 days of battery life while its smart functions are active. There’s also the 24/7 heart rate tracking, Blood Oxygen monitoring, and multiple sports modes. Control the music App of your phone, you can select the last/next Song. No need to take your phone out of your pocket, free your hand and let you enjoy every minute when on the go.
Your kids can control the music app on your watch by touching Last or Next Song. Leave your phone in your pocket, free up a hand, and get more enjoyment out of life. Uwatch 3S is a sleek wristband with an app that can work together to keep you aware of notifications from social media apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Just connect your Uwatch 3S to your phone via Bluetooth and you are all set.
Built-in Heart Rate
Plenty of Watch Faces to Choose From
iOS and Andriod Compatible
lack of Physical Buttons
Doesn’t let you answer or reject calls on the watch
Limited Time Format
Poor direct Sunlight Visibility
Top Customer Reviews
- The watch is inexpensive, easy to use, and tracks my movements. It keeps a record of my heart rate, which matches my blood pressure monitor result. The fitness monitor also keeps track of your total distance and your daily heart rate, so you can see a pattern in your workouts. The battery will last at least 10 days or more with all the features operating as they should. This smartwatch only takes only 1.5 hours to charge.I think it looks good considering it’s a “sports watch.” The sphere has a highly polished finish and is rounded instead of rectangular adding a touch of sophistication to the design. The iPhone app is very user-friendly and has all the features that you expect from it.
- I have not owned any other digital workout-type watches before purchasing this one. I didn’t know how to set it up and the instructions were a bit short on information. I muddled my way through the watch and finally got it working. I really love the variety of watch faces available for download. There are four watch faces to choose from, but you can only customize the fourth one. The other 3 blends are locked in, and the Custom is not much good as the colors have no variation. Overall, I think this is a brilliant smartwatch to have. I like the price, too—it’s very inexpensive. It has all the features of a high-end workout watch but it’s much less expensive.
UMIDIGI Uwatch 2S – Best Alternative
The Umidigi Uwatch 2S is a great device that is perfect for kids who are looking for a quality smartwatch. This watch has a lot of features that make it stand out from the competition, such as its long battery life and its large display. It also has a great design that makes it look stylish and modern. Another great thing about this smartwatch is that it is very affordable but not cheap-looking. Which makes it a great option for people who are looking for an economical way to get a quality smartwatch.
Overall, the Umidigi Uwatch 2S is a great device that is perfect for kids and people who are looking for an economical way to get a quality smartwatch. With Bluetooth and power-saving chipsets onboard, the Umidigi Uwatch 2S is a very capable watch. It can last up to ten days, even if you have heart rate monitoring as well as other basic features enabled. It’s great to have a smartwatch that keeps track of your kid’s move, just like it’s pleasant to go for long runs with a reliable partner like the Umidigi Uwatch 2S.
If you’re looking for an affordable smartwatch, this is a great choice. It comes with a wide variety of features, it’s easy to set up, and it looks stylish without being too ostentatious. You can change the straps of this smartwatch to match your wardrobe or tastes. and the watch itself is well-made for running around town or taking on outdoor adventures. In short, there are many things to love about Umidigi Uwatch 2S. It should be proud of its pedigree (and so should Umidigi) because it performs admirably at a low price point.
5ATM water resistance
Long Battery Life
24hr Heart Rate Monitor
14 Sports Mode
Both iOS and Android Compatible
No Blood Pressure monitor
Glitchy Heart monitoring
No Oxygen Monitoring
Top Customer Reviews
- Great value for money. tracks my daily steps and workouts. I keep a record of my heart rate during the day, which matches with my BP result. It also keeps track of your daily heart rate so that you can see a pattern. The battery lasts up to ten days when all the features are used regularly. The recharging time is only 1.5h for this watch. I think SmartMovement Sphere looks really good, partly because it’s a sports watch. I really like the color and shape (it’s circular instead of rectangular like in other models) because it makes it look more sophisticated. The App for iPhone is easy to use and provides everything you expect from an app.
- I bought this watch on a whim and really like it after using it for a couple of weeks. It’s easy to use and has a battery that lasts for days. When the HR monitor is put against the finger of a person whose pulse oximeter reading gives a normal value, it can be accurate. The variety of clock faces is very large, though there are not as many analog variants. I’ve used almost all the phone’s functions, and I find them easy to locate and use. I especially enjoy using the find my phone button. I bought this watch as my first experience with a smartwatch, and I’ve been more than happy with it.
- I’ve had my new smartwatch for less than a week, but so far it’s ticking all my boxes! Love that I can change the look of my watch to suit my mood or outfit. It has a great battery life and feels sturdy while being lightweight, of great value. This smartwatch can find my phone if it’s lost (I really love this feature), take remote photos, play/pause my music & podcasts, and more. Yeah, it has a square light-up clock display, but that’s not a deal-breaker. Like a Fitbit but at a fraction of the price! With the bonus of being waterproof, this product has all the features you need.
UMIDIGI Uwatch3 – Most Versatile
If you’re looking for a smartwatch that your kids can wear to track their fitness, NEW UMIDIGI Uwatch3 SmartWatch is a great choice. The affordable watch has plenty of features for health and nutrition tracking. This fitness tracker is compatible with Android and IOS, has a 5ATM waterproof rating, and comes with other benefits. The UMIDIGI Uwatch3 Smartwatch features a full-metal unibody. And a stylish square design, which makes it easy to carry and comfortable to wear. The screen offers 2.5D curved tempered glass that’ll provide you with a better viewing angle.
The 1.3-inch color IPS-LCD touch screen is easy to read and large enough to accommodate the information you need. TPU straps are removable and come in black, red, and blue. There are 4 stylish clock faces to choose from. Four stylish clock face designs are available. The UMIDIGI Uwatch3 is equipped with an HX3600 optical sensor, which is more accurate than ordinary sensors. It can keep track of your heart rate without interruption for 24 hours.
This smartwatch keeps track of the user’s daily physical activity, counting the steps made. The distance traveled, and the time spent in various activities. It also monitors the time that you spend being active and the calories you burn while doing so, as well as how long you sleep. In addition to that, the app also allows you to keep track of your heart rate.
UMIDIGI Uwatch3 not only helps you remember to stay active each day but also offers 9 built-in sports modes to help you get a more effective workout. The watch makes it easy to track your exercise time, running pace, heart rate during training, and energy expenditure. UMIDIGI Uwatch3 has a 210mAh battery and lasts for about ten days if used for an hour each day. It can also last for up to 45 days in Standby mode. To make the battery last longer, you can turn off Bluetooth, heart rate, and other functions. The UMIDIGI Uwatch3 is a 5ATM waterproof watch and supports the industry-leading waterproof ability. Even if you can’t actually swim, at least you can read it in the pool or on rainy days without fear of damage.
In this UMIDIGI Uwatch3 Review, we have looked at some of the main features of the watch. It’s easy to see why this is becoming such a popular watch for active kids. The combination of versatility, comfort, and affordability makes it one of the best in its class. If you are in the market for a new smartwatch then this particular model should be high on your shortlist when making your final buying decision.
- Accurate Fitness tracker
- Built-in GPS
- Heart rate monitoring
- Sleep tracking
- 5ATM Waterproof Smart Watch
- iOS and Android Compatible
- Excellent Battery life
- TFT LCD Display
- No Built-in speaker
- No Microphone
- Built-quality could have been better
Top Customer Reviews
- I’ve had this watch for just over 2 weeks and am in love with almost everything about it. One of the best features of this watch is how long its battery lasts. It’s been more than two weeks since my first charge, and I’m still comparing this watch to my last one, which needed recharging almost every day. Moreover, this pink watch looks absolutely amazing. Many of my friends and coworkers were amazed by the quality of the watch and thought it was a big-brand expensive watch. However, I couldn’t afford to pay for the “big-brand” name. If you ask them how much I paid for it, most of them will say that they think you could have gotten it for 9-10 times less than what I did.Umidigi Uwatch3 has a great display. Responsive to hand gestures, and colors of your choice, a simple interface connects easily to the app. Good range of workout tracking for people who mainly do running. It could add a few more for people who are doing lots of other kinds of workouts. A step counter is a useful device for measuring distance done during a run when one does not have a GPS watch. I think it is a very good value for the money I paid to purchase it. I think this is the best value for money I have used until now.
- I still need to familiarize myself with Uwatch3. I haven’t explored all of the watch’s features yet. I’m glad that I can easily look up health-related information. The alerts for text messages and phone calls are helpful. I can’t believe how much power a single battery can hold. After being charged 100%, the day ends and the battery is still at 100%! Even though I recorded my bike ride for a couple of hours, the battery was still 96% charged. Family members and friends notice and appreciate those things, too.
UMIDIGI Urun – Best for Kids Fitness
UMIDIGI Urun has just launched a new smartwatch for its new series, which offers GPS at a competitive price. All are good for fitness but this is the best in my opinion. And this is to attract a new segment of users who are mainly interested in smartwatches with built-in GPS capabilities. Besides that, this smartwatch includes many features such as sports modes. 5 ATM water resistance, blood oxygen monitoring, and other features that make people optimistic about it.
UMIDIGI Urun smartwatch is lightweight and durable with an aluminum frame. The 5-inch 1.1-inch diameter circular color touch screen and two buttons on the right side are easy to use. The smooth touch and flexible, fluent operating experience you enjoy using this watch are helpful to your daily life. This sports watch features accurate sensors to provide you with a blood oxygen monitor and a heart rate monitor. Also tracks your sleep, sedentary reminder, and other useful functions. It will offer friendly, customized health data charts to help users understand the state of their bodies.
This activity tracker has a professional built-in GPS that can help you figure out where you’ve been running. And how fast you moved in each direction. Have 17 sports modes at hand for whatever mood you’re in, whether it’s yoga or high-intensity training. Whatever the activity, Urun is up for it. After you link your watch to your smartphone via Bluetooth. You can receive notifications on the screen from most social apps, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
The weather forecast and music controller functions let you enjoy a more convenient life with technology. For this Android 12 phone, you will need to update the APP. Urun is waterproof for up to 5 ATM, so you can wear it while swimming. The stable lithium battery lasts up to seven to ten days under typical use. It’s compatible with most smartphones, like Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, and Samsung.
In the end, we’d have to say that the UMIDIGI Urun smartwatch is a good value for money. It’s attractive and well-built, it has tons of features you’ll find useful in a watch, and it’s even got a pretty good battery life. UMIDIGI Urun also comes with an affordable price tag. If you’re looking for an iOS- and Android Wear-compatible smartwatch for your kids that’s not too pricey. And has most of the features you want from a smartwatch, then look no further.
- Built-in GPS
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Blood Oxygen Monitor
- Breath Training
- Multi-sport Modes
- APP Notification
- Music Control
- Stylish Design
- Frequent disconnection from the App
- Physical buttons are not intuitive to navigate with
- The display could have been better
Top Customer Reviews
- I have been a loyal customer of UMIDIGI. I purchased this UMIDIGI Urun and absolutely love it. The packaging of this smartwatch looked great. The first thing you will notice about this device is that it is easy to set up and has great battery life. UMIDIGI Urun is comfortable to wear. The touch screen is very responsive to your finger and it’s fingerprint-resistant. You can also change the dial settings for different lighting conditions. The Call & Text and Facebook notifications work well on my phone. However, Facebook messenger notifications only worked for a week. The watch boasts a 17 sport mode that tracks fitness activity and provides heart rate readings. Oxygen level, Sleep tracking, weather, and more. Your watch has a lot of things going on inside. Other useful features include a flashlight, alarm, compass, timer, stopwatch, and Find. Overall, this is a good value for a smartwatch of this caliber.
- I’ve tested this product on two devices across five days. The Samsung Galaxy A71 and the Samsung Galaxy S10+. The Umidigi Urun Watch is a great way to track your fitness activities and see how much activity you’re getting in. It also keeps an eye on things like heart rate, steps are taken per day (or week), and oxygen levels while tracking everything down into the smallest detail possible! The app for this watch is great to use. The touch-screen is responsive, clear, bright, and resists scratches and fingerprints well. Other great features include the ability to control your music with a simple touch. Other useful features include changing watch faces, getting text and call notifications, setting alarms, viewing weather, and taking camera shots. The build quality and the packaging are well thought out.The battery life is exceptional, and the Bluetooth connection is very good with no dropouts. There are a couple of cons, the camera does not display what it takes on the watch. the watch band material is okay, but please note that you will need to buy replacement watch bands. My watch doesn’t have NFC, so I can’t use Google Pay. It has bigger bezels and a smaller screen compared to others. Finally, we were disappointed to discover that the magnet in the magnetic charger for this watch is not very strong. And may disconnect with a small movement of the watch or charging wire.
Umidigi has truly put their best or should we say the better half into their smartwatches. With sleek designs and many interesting features to offer, the company surely has something in the bag for most users. Their customers will certainly not be bored with this gadget especially when it’s so fashionable and smart.
The Umidigi Uwatch 3S SmartWatch is a great option for anyone looking for a quality Android Wear smartwatch. With its large display, customizable watch faces, and wealth of features. The Umidigi Uwatch 2S provides everything you need in a smartwatch. It also comes at a fraction of the cost of some other watches on the market.
One more thing, the Umidigi Uwatch 3S SmartWatch is definitely the best smartwatch in this price range. The build seems solid and it feels light on the wrist. All of the features that you would need are there, as well as some extras. There aren’t any cons to this watch. If you are looking for a smartwatch within 150 dollars I would definitely recommend this watch!