Smartwatches are the next best thing you can get besides a smartphone. They do have a lot of features that we previously enjoyed from smartphones. And using smartwatches instead of smartphones can give you more time to hang out with your friends and family without being glued in front of your phone’s screen all the time. It doesn’t mean that you should use it as an excuse not to answer important phone calls though.
For teens, it’s a bit different though as they are in puberty. We should consider buying a smartwatch appropriate for their state of mind. A combination of fun, style and security.
What’s in the Article:
Garmin Venu Sq (Best Smartwatch for Teens Overall)
Apple Watch SE (Best Premium Smartwatch for Teenagers with iPhone)
Apple Watch Series 3 (Best Budget Smartwatch for Teenagers with iPhone)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (Best All Around Smartwatch for Teenagers)
Garmin Vivoactive 3 (Best GPS Smartwatch for Teenagers)
Fitbit Versa 2 (Best Fitness Smartwatch for Teenagers)
Amazfit Bip (Best Smartwatch for Teens for Battery life)
Blackview Smart Watch (Best Budget Smartwatch for Teenagers)
SoundPEATS SmartWatch 1 (Second Best Budget Smartwatch for Teenagers)
This sudden craze on teen smart watches has been attributed in several ways. One of them is the number of benefits that such wearable devices offer. For teenagers, a good smartwatch should allow you to connect with your friends instantly. It should offer you various interesting features and make your life more convenient.
If you are looking to get a Smartwatch for teenagers, then you have come to the right place. Our team has taken our time to review the Best Smartwatches for teenagers, just for you.
Without further ado, Let’s start!
Garmin Venu Sq – Best Overall
The Garmin Venu Sq is a smartwatch designed for teenagers. It has a touchscreen display and a variety of features that are designed to keep teenagers safe and connected. Some of the features include phone call and text notifications, GPS tracking, activity tracking, and music playback. The watch also has a variety of safety features, such as an emergency contact list and a geofencing feature. The Garmin Venu Sq is a great option for teenagers who are looking for a smartwatch that has all of the features they need.
The Garmin Venu Sq is not just for teenagers. Yes, it is a smartwatch for teens and their parents, let’s leave it at that. The fact that you could use it as a GPS device and a heart-rate monitor makes it a big plus for other people too. The Garmin Venu Sq Teen Smartwatch is one of the best smartwatches for teens. It is simplistic, intuitive, and very stylish, which makes it easy to get excited about. It also has a light-up display that is easy to read in any lighting conditions.
The best way for a teen to interact with their smartwatch is to connect it to their own smartphone. Which comes with the added benefit of allowing them to take calls and texts directly from their watch. This ensures that your teen is still safe and out of trouble when paired with staying connected. While the price tag is admittedly high compared to other smartwatches. The Garmin Venu Sq makes up for it in its advanced features.
In the end, we believe that Garmin’s latest offering is a unique option for teens who are serious about their fitness. The combination of activity tracking, athletic metrics, and helpful smartphone notifications. Is not something that we have seen in many other smartwatches. Because this watch can deliver on all three of these fronts. It’s a great option for older teens who are trying to strike a balance between social and athletic activities. The watch’s functionality may not be enough to sway those who already have fitness trackers that they prefer. But the Venu Sq could well be the right pick for some teens looking to buy their first GPS smartwatch.
Top Customer Reviews
- Although this isn’t an Apple Watch, it does everything I need without being an expensive model. You do not pay a monthly membership to use features. Like measuring your oxygen saturation the way you have to with Fitbit watches. It also looks really nice. It tracks my heart rate, oxygen levels, monitors my sleep, steps, and much more. All from the comfort of my wrist. This is a smartwatch that performs continuous heart rate monitoring, unlike Apple’s smartwatch. I can also notify my emergency contacts if something happens to me and send them my location. I bought this watch more for medical reasons and I am very happy with it. Great price and just the right features for my needs.
- I was a little bit hesitant to buy the Venu SQ because my last Garmin watch had a lot of features I didn’t know how to use. If you are a casual athlete, or even new to running, this watch is probably right for you. This product doesn’t have all of the frills of Garmin’s more expensive models, but it is easy to use. I like to keep things simple because I am not very good with technology. I recommend getting it. You will be pleasantly surprised by it, just as I was!
- First of all, I’m a personal trainer and triathlete, and I’ve been using Garmin products for a long time. Their devices last the longest and are the most accurate for fitness tracking. I’ve had my Garmin 920XT for about 10 years now, and it’s still working great. I loved the triathlon mode the most, and the Dick Tracy watch size was my least favorite aspect of it. I was hesitant to switch to a wrist-based heart rate monitor at first. But I think the technology on these has improved dramatically, as shown by my new Garmin Venu.
Adequately long battery life
Full of data on health and wellness
Accurate tracking for a smartwatch
Free watch faces apps and widgets
Lacks Altimeter and Gyroscope
Not AMOLED display
No built-in speakers and mic
Doesn’t work well on other apps
Apple Watch SE – Best Premium
If there were ever a company that knows how to ship a quality product, it would be Apple. There is almost nothing like the feeling of slipping a high-quality Apple Watch Se onto your wrist. And using it to wear a suit on a daily that really drives home the quality of this wearable. The Apple Watch SE is a standalone smartwatch that connects to your other Apple devices. To help you stay in touch, organize your life, and get more active.
The Apple Watch SE is a great choice for teenagers. It has all the features of the regular Apple Watch, but it’s a bit more affordable. Plus, it’s available in a variety of fun colors. The Samsung Gear S3 is another great option. It has a built-in speaker and microphone, so you can easily take phone calls on your watch. And the battery life is incredible. It can last up to two days on a single charge, which is decent in my view.
It also comes in a variety of colors, so your teenager can choose the one that they like best. The Apple Watch is a great way for teenagers to stay connected and stay on top of their schedules. It is clear that a lot of love went into the making of the Apple Watch. And it will definitely be sought after by teenagers of all ages. Apple has done a great job with the design of the watch. They have really thought about what a teenager would want out of an Apple product. And have tried to give them everything they need and want.
If the growing interest in Apple Watch shows anything. It’s that teenagers and young adults will respond to a smartwatch designed specifically with them in mind. We think that many are clamoring for an Apple iWatch or Android Wear device from Google. That allows them to stay connected and informed, with an interface that’s easy to use. And it looks like Apple is ready for them. We think that this is a smartwatch even teenagers will want.
Top Customer Reviews
- This watch is a good mix between older and cheaper Apple watches and newer series. Works okay so far, I haven’t encountered any glitches. I always change the silicone band that comes with my device for a different style. But that’s a personal preference.
- Functionally indistinguishable from older brother series 6, this teenager smartwatch will not disappoint. A worthy upgrade from the series 3 model.
- Excellent haptic feedbacks
- Very Good health tracking
- Premium design
- Great activity tracking
- 50-meter water-resistant
- Apple pay
- Interchangeable straps
- Only compatible with an iPhone
- Decent sleep tracking
- Decent to short battery life
Apple Watch Series 3 – Best Budget for iPhone users
Apple Watch Series 3 is the best teens smart watch for iphone users. Why not the latest? because of price. This is the best balance for teens. The revamped design takes it from its original sporty look to a sleeker, fitness-focused smartwatch. Apple’s smartwatch is packed with features that even your teenager would be jealous of. From fitness tracking to a digital touch screen, water resistance, and more. This watch makes sure they stay completely connected too.
This one is a pricey watch, but it brings some great features to the table. It includes cellular capability so you don’t need to be connected to your phone when you’re on the go. The new Apple Watch Series 3 is designed for teenagers. It has all the features of the older models, with a few extras. The watch has a built-in cellular connection, so it can be used without a phone. It also has a faster processor and a better heart rate monitor.
The Series 3 is also a waterproof smartwatch, so it can be used for swimming. And, it has a new feature called SOS, which allows users to call for help in an emergency. The watch is available in a variety of colors, including pink, blue, and green.
The Series 3 is a great choice for teenagers who want a smartwatch that is stylish and functional. It can be used for tracking fitness goals, communicating with friends. And staying connected when they are away from home.
For teenagers, the Apple Watch Series 3 is a good option. Because it appeals to the social network-savvy generation. This device is an accessory that can be used for communication. As well as for entertainment purposes and health monitoring. The watch’s ability to maintain an active lifestyle outweighs most of its disadvantages. And makes it a useful wearable tech that teens should have in their arsenal.
Top Customer Reviews
- This is the most helpful apple smartwatch ever! I use it every day and it’s a game-changer. With notifications coming to my wrist and being able to track steps, it’s so worth it. If you have an Apple phone, I recommend getting a watch made by Apple as well. The Apple Watch and phone is unmatched in their comparability and ease of use.
- I’m very pleased with my purchase, it is just as described and pictured in the advertisement. I’m loving the watch and ring activity tracker. It’s been fun seeing my movement overtime on the app and encouraging myself to close the rings every day.
- It has a barometer to GPS and swim proofing
- Clear Retina display
- Improved Heart Rate app
- Receives notifications for high and low heart rate
- Syncs podcasts, audiobooks, and music
- Great build quality smartwatch
- WatchOS 4 has great features
- Reliable Siri
- Processor is faster
- Music playback feature
- Battery life is not that great
- Steep learning curve about the interface
- Expensive for LTE support
- Has issues with cellular connectivity
- No big difference from the earlier model
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 – Best All Around
The smartwatch market is continuously evolving with new models being released. Following up on the first version of Samsung’s Galaxy Watch Active. Here are the features you will enjoy with the second-generation smartwatch.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is designed to make your daily workout more personalized and interactive. Rugged and lightweight, it’s made for everyone who wants to move more. The Galaxy Watch Active 2 has an advanced Bixby AI that learns and connects with you via SmartThings. It connects to a single smartphone, so you can leave your phone at home when you hit the gym. It’s also dust- and water-resistant so you can wear it while swimming (50m). There are now a number of built-in watch faces that give you quick access to the info you want most. Including battery level, step count, heart rate, and more. Plus the Galaxy Watch is compatible with most Android phones that support 4.4 or higher.
Overall, Samsung has done a great job creating its second smartwatch. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is a wearable that fulfills every need its users could have. From fitness tracking to sleep monitoring, to smart features. It’s an attractive device that anyone would love to wear. Although the range of colors at release is somewhat limited compared to its predecessors. Samsung plans to expand the color range. And is already selling special editions of the device in different colors. This time, however, I hope they will not offer Google Play vouchers in their limited-edition version. As it makes no sense for us Android users to pay for something we already have on our phones.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is perhaps the best combination we’ve seen of features and price. It has managed to do everything we wanted in a way that was easy to understand, while offering the biggest bang for our buck. We look forward to how this good value in smartwatches will be expanded upon in future releases.
Top Customer Reviews
- A good smartwatch needs charging every two days, not too much of a problem, charges pretty quickly. The charging cable is a bit short for my bedside table, but I don’t mind that.
- Watch itself is awesome, pretty close to what I really needed. Battery life is a slight letdown (it only lasts two days). The strap is too big for me; otherwise, I have no complaints.
- Great watch, does what it is supposed to. The only thing to mention is if you have a small wrist you may need a smaller band. Delivery was fast and stock is Australian. Congratulations to the company!
- Premium build quality
- Super AMOLED screen
- Decent Battery life
- UI is smooth
- Reliable rotating bezel
- Thousands of watch faces
- Accurate data
- Wireless charging
- Lots of Paid apps
- SPo2 is missing
- Workout tracking could have been better
Garmin Vivoactive 3 – Best GPS
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a fitness watch that includes smartwatch capabilities. The Smartwatch for Teenagers edition of this watch includes additional colors. And a smaller-sized band, making it comfortable for young adults to wear.
It will keep your teens safe as they run around with up to 12 hours of battery life. It’s water-resistant up to 50 meters so your teens can swim and shower wearing it. Aside from the typical smartwatch features, it also includes GPS. So you can see where your teens are. And heart rate monitor. It even has a built-in music player for your teen to listen to their music.
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a smartwatch designed for teenagers. It has a variety of features that allow teenagers to stay connected and active. The watch can be used to track fitness goals, monitor heart rate and stress levels, and receive notifications from smartphones. It also has a built-in GPS system that can be used for navigation. The Vivoactive 3 is available in a variety of colors, making it a stylish accessory for teenagers.
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a great smartwatch for teenagers that not only tracks their health. But also enables them to use their smartphone without actually having to dial or have a conversation. It’s also helpful in keeping track of the time and moving about. Very useful for those who love going to school and doing sports.
At the end of the day, a smartwatch is not for everyone. How it will fit into your lifestyle or suitability depends on how it affects you and your routine. But if you’re keen to learn more about the world of smartwatches. Or simply want a cool device that combines a fitness tracker with cutting-edge technology. Look no further than the Garmin Vivoactive 3.
Top Customer Reviews
- If you’re looking for a Wear OS watch for fitness tracking, this is a great one. For me personally, GPS tracking is much more reliable, the battery life is amazing. And it has all the smartwatch features that I use. My only complaint is that the supplied charging syncing cable is too short. And the watch cannot sit securely while charging.
- I’ve owned many sports and smartwatches, and I love my Vivo more than any other. I’ve gone from an Apple Watch to the Vivo. I wasn’t sure I wanted to replace my AW at the time of purchase, but I needed something with longer battery life for Marathon training. I decided to buy a Fitbit, and I’m glad I did. It’s so seamless to use! It’s also less intrusive on my life. My partner tried mine after hearing me rave about it and loved it too, so I got him one for his birthday. He wears it every day and I couldn’t be happier!
- Can customize the watch with thousands for the free watch face, widgets, and apps
- Preloaded GPS and indoor sports app and fitness activities
- Keep tabs on how you handle stress.
- Amazing battery life
- Very accurate inbuilt GPS feature
- Great sleep monitor
- Stylish and sturdy design
- Advanced health monitoring
- Sports Modes
- Heart rate is not available in swimming mode
- Does not support offline music on the base model
- Watch is a bit heavy
Fitbit Versa 2 – Best for Fitness
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a fitness smartwatch that is more than just a watch. It also functions as a fitness tracker and also comes preloaded with apps. It’s a good device for those who desire the ability to track their movements while they exercise and also want to be able to check the time in an easy manner.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a smartwatch designed to look like a traditional watch. It features loads of features like an exercise tracker and sleep tracker. Powered by the company’s own operating system, Fitbit OS. The fitness watch also supports third-party apps, so it can provide more than just a basic fitness tracker for your needs. It is waterproof up to 50 meters and it comes with a heart rate monitoring feature.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a newly released smartwatch that is designed for teenagers. It has a number of features that make it appealing to this age group, such as the ability to track their fitness, and listen to music. It also comes in a variety of colors, so teens can choose one that reflects their personality. Ultimately, the Fitbit Versa 2 is a great choice for any teenager who wants to stay healthy and stylish.
Smartwatches and fitness trackers are popular among teenagers, but they’re not without their problems. The Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch tries to relieve some of these issues with a lower price point, less bulky design. And feature sets that can appeal to more than just the athlete on your shopping list.
Fitbit Versa 2 is breaking all stereotypes of a ‘smartwatch’. It has an elegant design and can match any kind of clothing, whether you are going to the office or heading to class. Since it has a number of useful features, it is definitely worth buying.
Top Customer Reviews
- I’ve been wearing a Fitbit since 2015. I find it helps keep me motivated when I’m exercising to keep going even when I ordinarily would stop. So far, I’m enjoying my versa 2 and Fitbit app.
- I was hesitant about buying this product after reading some reviews, but I wanted a fitness/sleep tracker. I went ahead and bought it, just as I’d decided. I had a Fitbit that I loved, but it broke. When I tried a cheaper watch from amazon, I did not like it. This works great for me, and I have no problems with connectivity. My phone is always close by. I receive texts immediately when they are sent. The steps are accurate, I just needed to adjust my stride length since I have a shorter-than-average stride length. Battery life is long, about five to six days depending on the settings. I enjoy sleep tracking and how accurate the calorie count is. I’m not really interested in Alexa, to be honest. I don’t use it very much. If I wanted a fully blown smartwatch I would have got one instead. But for those who just want to track their fitness, it is perfect.
- Built-in voice control
- Sleep Monitor Score helps you improve your sleep quality with each night of sleep.
- Control music apps like Spotify
- Comes with 2 years manufacturers warranty
- Clear AMOLED screen
- Built-in Alexa
- Always-on display
- Fitbit app. User-friendly mobile app
- No built-in GPS
- No offline playback feature
- Limited 3rd party apps
- Limited productivity features
Amazfit Bip – Best Battery
When it comes to teenagers, they seem to be always attached to technology. However, if you are looking for a smartwatch for your teenager that is affordable, my suggestion would be to get an Amazfit Bip.
Amazfit Bip S is a new version of the smartwatch by Huami Amazfit. It is designed for teenagers who love sports and keep fitness on their daily life. The Amazfit Bip S is the successor to the original Amazfit Bip smartwatch. Which went on sale worldwide in 2017 and is part of Xiaomi’s popular smartwatch line. Just like its predecessor, the Amazfit Bip S is a fitness tracker with a 1.28-inch reflective display. And it comes with an IP68 water resistance rating. It has an enhanced heart rate monitor and an improved pedometer for accurate activity stats. As well as a built-in GPS for better location tracking.
The Amazfit Bip S is a smartwatch that has been designed for teenagers. It is a great way to keep track of their physical activity, as well as their phone calls, messages, and notifications. The watch also has a built-in GPS, so it can be used to track the wearer’s location. The watch is also waterproof, so it can be worn in the shower or pool.
The Amazfit Bip S is a great choice for teenagers who are looking for a smartwatch that is packed with features. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and it has long battery life. The watch is also affordably priced, making it a great option for teenage budgets.
With an array of colors to choose from, the Amazfit Bip S Fitness Smartwatch has something for everyone. Adults looking for a more professional look could probably pass on it. But teenagers are more likely to enjoy changing their appearance based on their outfits or mood. It also helps that it operates almost like a smartwatch meant for adults. Giving them the chance to have all the fun and freedom that comes with owning a wearable device.
Top Customer Reviews
- I love the price, the translucent clock face, the GPS for jogging, the heart rate monitor, and the multiple clock faces. I suspect the resolution bit isn’t very good. It offers all the features of a high-end watch at a third of the price. I was hoping for longer battery life for this watch. That said, 8-9 days of battery life is more realistic. I have this app ON all the time to track my sleeping patterns, I get a GPS fix while I jog, and the screen brightness is set to 75%. I finally got the watch cover I wanted, so overall, I am happy with my purchase. I used to have to charge my Asus Zenwatch every two days, so it’s nice not to have to worry about charging it as often.
- If you’re looking for an affordable smartwatch, this Amazfit watch is a really good choice. I researched many but none really came close. At first, I had a problem with it freezing at 7 p.m. every night and not coming on again until 6 a.m. no matter what I did: I pushed its buttons, but nothing happened. I noticed that I had accidentally set up automatic log-outs on my settings every night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. I do miss being able to reply to messages from my friends. If he can’t at least reply yes or no on the watch, it defeats its intended purpose. It’s a pain to have to dig out your phone to answer. I would recommend the product for its price. It does almost as much ‘function’ as a name brand, but at an affordable price.
- Excellent battery life
- Always-on display
- Strong haptic feedback
- Plenty of watch faces
- Good visibility on screen
- Affordable smartwatch
- Cannot reply directly to messages
- Lack of speakers and mic
- No function for remote camera
- The screen is not AMOLED
Blackview Smart Watch – Best Budget
Blackview Smart Watch is a new smartwatch to join this shopping cart. It is a very charming smartwatch that has a glistening body and a fashionable design. This smartwatch will be your good companion. The watch has a lot of functions such as a pedometer, music control, message alerts, and more functions.
Blackview Smart Watch is the most advanced yet affordable young teens smartwatch on the market. Compared to other teens’ smartwatches. Blackview has a longer-lasting battery, faster open OS, and good build quality. Blackview smartwatch is the perfect companion for children with smartphones. It not only helps manage emergencies and keep track of children. But also allows them to have fun learning letters, numbers, words, and much more. Children can learn while they play!
The Blackview Smart Watch BV101 is the perfect smartwatch for teens. Its durable, tough case will stand up to all the daily wear and tear that most teens go through on a daily basis. The medical-grade TPU band will be comfortable to wear all day long and will also be soft enough so that it can be worn to bed without causing blackouts. Teens won’t have to worry about dropping their watches either because the plastic material is shatterproof. In addition, the scratch-resistant glass makes this watch easy to maintain.
Blackview has many choices for affordable smartwatches to purchase as gifts for teens, that won’t break the bank or look like a kid’s watch. It features an e-paper dial display, is water-resistant up to 50 meters, and can stand up to shocks and falls. Blackview watch is the best compatible with iOS and Android smartphones. It is a good sports watch designed with an inbuilt heart rate monitor and several smart sensors. The Blackview Smart Watch is a perfect companion for your daily activities and it’s also a gift for teenagers.
Top Customer Reviews
- Little things can make a big difference in a smartwatch. I’ve worn several of these inexpensive smartwatches. And I’ve always found the included rubber watchband annoying. How to cut off the excess length is a question that comes up all the time. I have thin wrists so I always end up with extra material leftover. The little rectangular holder to slip the material into never held my extra length in place. Blackview has come up with a clever solution to my woes. A little nub on the inside of the rectangle fits into one of the extra holes to keep it from sliding down. I’ve never seen this before, and it’s such an elegant solution that I wonder why someone hasn’t thought of it before now. The watch comes with two bands; one made out of material with sticky loop type fasteners and the other to close it around your wrist.
- The square display has four levels of brightness. The brightest of which is legible even in direct sunlight and the dimmest of which is good for a dark room or while you’re sleeping. The display is also crisp, making it easy to read. Many of the features that have been used on these devices in the past can be found on this one. Heart rate monitors, SpO2 sensors, sleep, trackers. And fitness trackers combine with breathing exercises to produce a holistic approach to fitness. Each of the functions works as it should and the results are normal. In addition to the basics, it also has a couple of extra features. Like message notifications, music player controller, stopwatch, and timer. Everything works as expected and is easy to read on the watch’s screen. This watch will exceed your expectations and is a no-brainer purchase.
- This is my first smartwatch, so I can’t compare it to others. But I’m happy with the purchase. I wanted a very basic set of features, and that’s exactly what I got especially the tracking. You can choose from several watch faces and bands. The watch I bought from you has only one issue once I charge it. I have to go into the app on my smartphone and reactivate the find my phone feature. The sleep function is also accurate, but I prefer not to wear a watch at night.
- Bright TFT screen
- Advanced HR sensor
- Great battery life
- IP 68 waterproof watch
- Compatible with both Android phones and iOS
- Notifications for calls, SMS, calendar, and other apps
- Very affordable
- Average customization on the watch
- The screen could have been better
- No option to turn off heart rate
SoundPEATS Smart Watch 1 – Second Best Budget
Sleek, Stylish, and Affordable. All these words best describe the SoundPEATS Smart Watch Fitness Tracker. The SoundPEATS Smart Watch Fitness Tracker is a great option for teenagers who are looking for a quality smartwatch. This watch is designed to track fitness and activity data. As well as monitor heart rate and other health metrics. It also has a built-in GPS and can be used to control music playback on smartphones. Overall, the SoundPEATS Smart Watch Fitness Tracker is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a quality fitness tracker. It also has a variety of smart features, such as notifications for calls, texts, and app alerts. In addition and music player, makes it a great option for teens who want an all-in-one device.
SoundPEATS Smart Watch Fitness Tracker is a really promising smart band. Especially since it comes with so many cool features in such a little, cute package. The SoundPEATS Smart Watch Fitness Tracker is a great choice for any user who is looking for an affordable fitness tracker. That happens to include quite a few additional features to set it apart from the rest of the crowd. I love how you can use it as a Bluetooth headset. And also receiving texts without having to whip out your phone makes it worth it. Considering even if you aren’t interested in tracking your exercise at all.
Top Customer Reviews
- This watch is a great value for money. Pairs up easily and the SoundPeats Sports app works well. Battery life is good, 5 days with normal usage. Made with a lightweight, breathable fabric and featuring plenty of adjustment options. Comfy belt and the face of the watch is bright and clear, with a good resolution and colors. The pedometer is not totally accurate, but it’s close enough. The watch has a vibration mechanism, so you’ll never miss a notification. In regard to the notification, the screen isn’t quite large enough to display the entire message. All in all, this is a great watch for the price. It looks good, and it does what I need from it. Any day of the week, I recommend this watch.
- Pairing Simple with the SoundPeats sports app on my phone was a piece of cake. You can view all the data on the watch. But you will need to use the app to change some settings. Notifications, language, etc. Notifications work great. I can set up which ones I want—calls, texts, and social media—and can set up alarms on the app. The watch is really comfortable to wear. It has a soft rubber strap that looks like it can be changed out for anything else with a universal fitting. The only thing I would say–the one sent with the watch–is not that long. It fit my wrist, but it was a little short (which is why I removed half a star). That said, it should fit most people’s wrists.
- I was very impressed when I bought a smartwatch for less than $50. Using Fitbit over the years, I’ve found that many of its features are comparable to a more expensive brand. The watch seems to have a good battery, I’ve been using it for a week without charging it. We think this is a good first smartwatch for anybody. Customer service is super helpful. I had a couple of questions, and the customer service rep was very prompt to reply and helpful in every way. We’d like to recommend this watch and the company that makes it!
Good Battery life
Display is bright
UI is easy to use
- All plastic body feels cheap
- You cannot add apps
Points to Consider in deciding the Best Smartwatch for Teenagers
Smartwatches are great for adults. Although I’ll admit that I started wearing one just to prevent this from happening. And the best smartwatch for teens is the Garmin Venu Sq. It’s a highly advanced device that can do everything from text your parents if you go too far away to call.
The Garmin Venu Sq is coming and it goes an Uber. It’s also great for keeping you safe and as long as you have it on, you’ll never miss a thing. It even comes with an SOS feature that can call emergency services.
Or another preselected contact if you’re ever in trouble. Teens are smart, but they don’t always make the best decisions. This is why I think they should definitely take the time to look at a few smartwatch reviews before buying one.
The last thing you want is to spend your money on something that isn’t going to work out. Especially since this type of technology isn’t cheap. You don’t want to be stuck with an outdated watch that doesn’t sync properly with your phone or worse, doesn’t work at all.
If you want a good smartwatch for your teen then we recommend the Garmin Venu Sq.
The Garmin Venu Sq is coming and it’s going to be huge, even for the young. While early adopters are going to be the driving force of growth. Kids and teens shouldn’t be left behind in this technological revolution.
If you are an apple user and you want to stay in the apple ecosystem, you may opt for the Apple Watch SE. Nonetheless, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best smartwatches made specifically for teens above. These are smartwatches with just as much functionality as their counterparts. But with a smaller price tag and a design geared towards children and adolescents.
For more guides and reviews to help you in buying kids smart watches, visit our blogs.